Sunday 1 January 2012

2012 Resolutions

I'm not normally one to make resolutions as they are hard to stick with but I figure if I write them down I'll have something to look back in December to see if I've done as I wanted.  I guess most of these aren't really resolutions, more goals...



  1. Post more than the 144 posts I made last year.  Aiming for 200 this year.
  2. Write more in general - I want to write a novel which I have the outline in my head.  I don't care if it's good, I just want to prove I can write that much.
  3. Beat my previous time in the Bath Half Marathon - and my previous donations.  (I'll post up who I'm collecting for later this month).
  4. Make full use of my gym membership (starting tomorrow as they are closed today!)
  5. Drink less - I'm not an alcoholic but at 26 I think it's time I cut back on heavy nights out.  
  6. Work harder - make sure I'm happy with where I'm at in relation to work.
  7. Try and learn French!
Nothing really inspiring I know, but they are there for reference!

No comments:

Post a Comment